spot·light noun \ˈspät-ˌlīt\ : a projected spot of light used to illuminate brilliantly a person, object, or group on a stage
You know he's back. You can tell by his Facebook, Twitter and SoundCloud accounts that he's up to something, but what else has he got up his sleeve?
Every month, the "Spotlight" will feature TPower's most current activities in the form of weekly bulletins.
Updates will include the latest news on:
- TPower's new album, MUSiC4LiF3 and available track previews;
- Adastra Recordings;
- The South Rakkas Project;
- Current collaborations and remixes;
- Available free downloads; and
- News on up and coming projects.
Keep your ear to the ground and your eye on the "Spotlight".